Sunday 22 April 2012

About me 

Hello there, I am Lauren.



Hairdresser. Beauty fanatic. Fashion lover.Impulse buyer. Book reader. Bag Lady!

Firstly, I am 19, from Norwich and I'm a stylist hairdresser. I decided to do this blog after subscribing to many of you lovely girlies on here. It's a brilliant way to give my opinions and write down all that goes on in my head. I believe in the simple things in life and welcome any questions, just shoot away!

Secondly, meet the better half of me. My boyfriend of 3 years (I might rant about him) But I love him to bits! x




I hope you all enjoy my rants on life, Love, beauty, Hair shows, Fashion, books and of course food! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the blog dear (:

    Newest follower!!

    xoxo Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete