Monday 30 April 2012

April weekend

Hope everyone had a productive weekend, I however spent my day off with a challenge.
After nine tiring hours my sister (Jessica)  came to me with black hair and left with a gorgeous honey blonde.


1. What we originally started with, Very intense and very colored black hair! 


2. After the second strip, Bright orange and black at the ends of the hair.



3. Lastly the second bunch of all over highlights and a lovely colour all over. What a difference!!
Not a hint of orange to be seen!!
All professional colours too I will add! 


This is why I love my job! Doing hair is what i do!! 

The rest was filled with Dominos pizza, Brought 2 new DVDS. Hugo and One day! Hugo was a lovely film however very long so be prepared, One day i haven't watched yet! Now I wish I had a full weekend off and not one day :( 

What did everyone get up to on their weekend off? 

x

xx

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE MY HAIR =D XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the hair, its a lovely colour.
    and you should definitely watch one day its so good, i want to read the book now :)

    cynnieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love our blog lovely =]

    The hair looks lush!

    xoxox <3

    Following back btw =]

    ReplyDelete