Saturday 29 December 2012

Winter days


So being sat at home watching the pouring rain, drinking tea and eating milky way buttons, while house searching is actually really  fun!




One thing I love to do in my spare time, and one thing I want to make a big new years resolution to fill my sundays, is to start doing more crafty DIY projects.



So with this whole moving thing I have going on, Im also having a clear out! Which may mean a blog sale!!

So I have alot of these clips, unfortunately they are not very well made and the backing which is flowers usually peels off within a week! (sigh) You can buy these each from New Look at 2.99 



With the clip, It being how it was, was a little too boring for me and I wanted to spruce it up a little!



In the end I only used up 2 nail varnishes , Nails inc A lovely pastel pink I got from InStyle magazine about 7 months ago an another Nails Inc a baby pink. 

I know your mostly likely thinking I am crazy using Nails Inc! 
However, with my collection I dont think this would effect it much! 





This will need about a good three coats all over, as you can see this is the first coat, and because of the base the colour will look a little patchy!







This after the second application..Starting to take shape!

After this I got the baby pink and carefully added dots, of all different sizes. 

\


De-Dar! The finished look! 





What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment