Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!


Well let me first start off by wishing every one an amazing new year! 



At this current moment, it is 11.45 and I am blogging. Yes I am mad, however with everything that has happened at the moment home is the best place for me.


As many of you know If you ever read my previous blog, I was with Nick for 4 years and this would of been our fourth year together. However people change and people move on an he obviously did faster than me! However the whole fact is when I moved from Torquay to Norwich area, I shared his friends and I love both them and his family, So this new years with the awkwardness still in the air I am  at home!

One of my New years choices I will be making is to be more optimistic about life. Be a little bit happier always think of the glass half full not half empty. This is going to be the biggest change for me as I am known to be quite the pessimist!


Anyway Looking back on this year......

In the beginning of the year I had alot going for me,  I still do

I started up Lauren Gosling Hair, And I started renting a salon while doing freelance bridal hair around the norwich area. 




This was such a big move for me, from working full time employed. To making the jump and going out there in the world by myself. 


Here are a few of my favorite bridal hair I did in 2012. 






I love the fact I love my job, and hair is just my passion. I get to meet beautiful people inside and out from all corners of the globe. And I love the fact my job has given me the chance to do that. 

So, Always looking at the positives from now on. Something good did come out of 2012! Lets see what 2013 has to offer! 

I will let you all know my new choices not resolutions for the new year...Too much writing for one night!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment