Wednesday 26 December 2012

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Hello Girlies!

Isn't christmas the best time of the year! It is my favorite and I get to spend it with the people I love and Value the most. 

Now I personally haven't had the joy of Boxing day sales! 
Thou like every girl, I love a bargain!
So I will fill you in when i get to the sales!

Anyway, these are half the presents mostly from nicks side of the family! But I will share them with you :)

  

Spotty blanket, As every one knows I am always cold!


New look scarf


Wolly socks!


Gift cards for the Cinema and Dinner for me and nick from his auntie! Such a good idea! 


Gift card from Nicks dad


Home present from his auntie


TOO MUCH chocolate!


Simons cat... what is strange this year as both me and Nick got each other the same present. 
If you have never heard of simons cat, Youtube it. Its amazing!


Sanctuary Bath goodies 


More chocolate...


I love HelloKitty! from Nicks Grandad and Grandma


From Nick - He thinks I am kid at heart!


From Nick - Handwarmers...


Such Cutesy slippers! from Nick


Nicks mum got me some MAC! I love the amazing green eyeliner.....


Earring set


From Nick - Favorite Perfume VERA WANG 


 From Nick - I have had my eye on this bag so I was so happy! I love cream bags and especially the leather kind!








New look jumper

New look Cardigan


Owl warmers - I have a thing for everything owl!! LOVE from Nicks mumma!


The softest dressing gown! With a hood! I was amazed when Nick said it was a Sainsburys one. It is 100000 times softer and nicer than the ones I buy from NEXT.




Another bag :)


This is what I got this year! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment