Thursday 31 January 2013

Home touches!



MY ROOM

I was excited, When i got a heads up from the estate agents saying I could paint my room! Finally something I like doing!


Now In each of the rooms at my flat, I have theme and im slowly doing the flat room by room.







Using a matt finish called Slate grey




First coat, Comes out a little patchy!








Bed and dressing table up!

Second coat of paint applied, forgot the ladder for the top half ( You must get from this I am very forgetful!)






How I left it today, Okay so the mattress isn't on, but it give you a general feel on the room!
And the theme I am going for, I have about a million pictures to go up tomorrow, after the last coat of paint at the top of the room!

excited!!

THE LOUNGE AREA 













No comments:

Post a Comment